‘Hats off’ to You Amazing Dad’s

I hope you had a wonderful day with that special little person (s) in your life!  It is a day to honour all dads and everything special they bring to our lives.  After all, without you, we would not even exist!

This week our grade one class has been working on a few projects for dad that I am sure you will enjoy.  We have been so touched by the stories of love, bravery, courage, persistence and stamina of all the great dads and grand dads in our classroom.  Each little phase of our projects have inspired much reflection of all the great you do for our little people and your cherished families.

I hope that every day for you is a special day, rather then celebrating on this one designated day for all dads.  Being a parent is a privilege and a journey of the greatest adventure you will ever experience over a lifetime.  Enjoy every moment!

Here is a fun rap that we in grade one danced to many times this week!  We hope you enjoy some of the active fun we had with this video…

A good father is one of the most unsung, un-praised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. – Billy Graham

One thought on “‘Hats off’ to You Amazing Dad’s